Monday 1 March 2010

Preliminary Task Evaluation

Looking back over my website, i think that it turned out as i had wished, although it was rather simple and given more time i could of made it more complex. I included 4 pages in my website, being a homepage, about us page, kids page and subjects page. These pages were all linked together with a simple navigation bar of which served its purpose well. My website included lots of pictures of the school, and helpful information about the school in general. I tried to make the colour scheme go well together so that the website is pleasant to look at, and looked at other websites in order to try to follow conventions of similar schools sites. This could include a navigation bar down the left hand side, and a title and logo above the fold, at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment